Kelsey L. Ivory
To book a free consultation click here
Kelsey articled at Damien Frost & Associates LLP and joined the firm as an associate after being called to the bar in 2018. Kelsey has drafted submissions to the Inquires, Complaints and Reports Committee (ICRC) and Discipline Committee, and has experience with white collar criminal matters and Judicial Reviews of Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care investigations. Kelsey has successfully represented clients through negotiation and mediation processes relating to Small Claims matters and peace bonds.
Kelsey graduated from Dalhousie University’s Schulich School of Law in 2017 with a specialization in Health Law and Policy. In Kelsey’s final year at the Schulich School of Law, she completed a placement at the IWK Health Centre during which she assisted with the development of hospital policies. In recognition of Kelsey’s academic success and her commitment to community service, she received the Schulich School of Law Academic Excellence Fund in 2016, and the GO Forsyth Award in 2017.
Prior to law school, Kelsey completed her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from McGill University in 2013. Kelsey has previously worked as Personal Support Worker, and as an Early Childhood Educator.
Outside of work, Kelsey enjoys spending time with friends and family and staying active by playing volleyball and doing yoga. Kelsey speaks conversational French.
We were very pleased with Mr. Frost's representation. He provided us with the best possible legal representation. He was dedicated to obtaining a tremendous resolution in what was complex litigation while being always mindful that we required a cost-effective solution.B.B.
Areas of Practice
- Health Care Professionals
- Audiologist Defence
- Chiropractor Defence
- Dental Hygienist Defence
- Naturopathic Doctor and Naturopath Defence
- Occupational Therapist Defence
- Optician Defence
- Optometrists Defence
- Pharmacists Defence
- Physiotherapist Defence
- Private Health Care Clinics
- Registered Massage Therapists Defence
- Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurse Defence
- Registered Psychotherapist Defence
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturist Defence
- Professional Licensing and Discipline
- Health Professions Appeal and Review Board Legal Counsel
- White Collar Criminal Defence
- Insurance Fraud
- Appeals and Judicial Review
- Regulatory Offences and Defending Corporate Clients
- Legal Consulting Services
Members of The Criminal Lawyers Association, Toronto Lawyers Association, Ontario Bar Association
and Advocates' Society.