TORONTO’S FRAUD LAWYERS
- anemptytextllineFrauds Against Employers: When Civil and Criminal Matters CollideWhen an employer uncovers evidence of a fraud committed by one of its employees, it is often faced with the question of whether to take civil action, report the matter to the police...
- anemptytextllineInsurance Benefits FraudWith the power to submit online claims through your smartphone comes great responsibility. The transition from submitting claims through the mail, with original receipts, to submitting claims electronically has changed the...
- anemptytextllineHospitals and health care facilities across the province have experienced numerous cases of practitioners misusing workplace benefits plans. As a result, many healthcare practitioners are being terminated from their employment, or are otherwise h...
- anemptytextllineThere have been several high-profile investigations by Toronto employers revealing wide-spread insurance fraud schemes. In 2017, St. Michael’s Hospital fired 31 employees after $200,000 in false insurance benefit claims were discovered. In 2018...
- anemptytextllineTen Things to Know About Insurance Benefits Fraud and Misuse. Both employees and employers pay into private health-benefits plans. Just because part of your pay cheque goes into your plan, that does not mean you are entitled to use the benefits uncon...
"I have been very pleased working with Rebecca. She worked very efficiently, professionally and cared for every step, as we went through the process with Ontario College of Pharmacists. Initially I thought I would be going through a nightmare when I received my paperwork from Ontario College of Pharmacists, but Rebecca made the process seamless and the outcome was positive. Thank-you Rebecca and I would highly recommend your excellent professional service to others."
Very Professional and Helpful
"I hired Ms Rebecca Young regarding a legal matter in October 2015. I found her and the firm to be very professional and helpful. The whole process took about one year to resolve. I followed her advice and the outcome was in my favour. I would recommend her for her professionalism, knowledge and pleasant attitude."
Excellent Advocacy. Pleased with the Outcome!
"Daniel, Thank you for your excellent work. I am pleased with the outcome. I didn’t feel ‘prosecuted’ and I believe that is due to your excellent advocacy skills and rapport with the Court."
Very Pleased with Mr. Frost’s Representation
"We were very pleased with Mr. Frost’s representation. He provided us with the best possible legal representation. He was dedicated to obtaining a tremendous resolution in what was complex litigation while being always mindful that we required a cost-effective solution."
Nothing Short of Remarkable!
"I was very grateful to have the knowledge, experience and support of Rebecca Young when I was presented with a legal issue concerning my private practice. She ensured that my own professionalism and experience were demonstrated while representing me in communication with the CRPO. In addition, she offered recommendations to improve my due diligence measures, thereby further protecting my business and reputation going forward. Thank you Rebecca."
Truly Professional, Confident & Trustworthy
"I was very happy with how Damien Frost handled my case and with what they accomplished for me. From my very first call with Rebecca, she gained my confidence and trust. She was very knowledgeable and she handled herself with true professionalism. She took the time to explain to me the process as well as her strategies so I always knew what was going on. She was always an email or a phone call away and she resolved my case to my full satisfaction."
Incredibly Supportive & Experienced
"I had an extremely positive experience working with Rebecca Young. She is so pleasant to deal with and not only provided sound counsel right from the first day but continued doing so in a manner that was clear and compassionate. Incredibly supportive and experienced team. I was kept up to date at every step and got an amazing outcome in a very short time. Highly recommend working with Rebecca!"
Instantly Put Me At Ease
Rebecca was very helpful in my particular situation. I spoke to a few lawyers before her and I can't tell you how good she was. She instantly put me at ease by telling me what I was dealing with - others had scared me a lot. She was almost my therapist whereby I would get in touch with her, send my thoughts, and get responses on what the process looked like - she was straightforward, compassionate and understanding of the situation. Great service and no fear-mongering at this company. Thank you for all your help, Rebecca!
Damien Frost & Associates LLP
1073 Bloor Street West,
Suite 1, Toronto, ON M6H 1M6
Toll Free Number: 1-800-329-3951