Rebecca M. Young
To book a free consultation click here
Rebecca represents health and other regulated professionals facing allegations before their professional Colleges’ complaints committees, as well as discipline committees. Rebecca has also successfully represented health professionals at the Health Professions Appeal and Review Board. In addition, Rebecca represents professionals applying to their respective professional Colleges at accreditation and licencing committees. These professionals include Doctors, Pharmacists, Registered Massage Therapists, Physiotherapists, Audiologists, Optometrists, Opticians, Social Workers and more.
Rebecca also represents health care clinics, as well as individuals subject to investigations involving insurance companies, allegations of benefits fraud, criminal fraud charges, as well as defending civil actions.
Rebecca completed her Bachelor of Arts with Honours with a major in Criminology at the University of Toronto in 2010 and completed her Juris Doctor at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario in 2013. She completed her articles with Damien Frost and Associates and joined the firm as an associate in 2014. Rebecca became a partner with the firm in 2017.
When not in the office, Rebecca can be found outside skiing or running with her dog, Caira.
We were very pleased with Mr. Frost's representation. He provided us with the best possible legal representation. He was dedicated to obtaining a tremendous resolution in what was complex litigation while being always mindful that we required a cost-effective solution.B.B.
Areas of Practice
- Health Care Professionals
- Audiologist Defence
- Chiropractor Defence
- Dental Hygienist Defence
- Naturopathic Doctor and Naturopath Defence
- Occupational Therapist Defence
- Optician Defence
- Optometrists Defence
- Pharmacists Defence
- Physiotherapist Defence
- Private Health Care Clinics
- Registered Massage Therapists Defence
- Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurse Defence
- Registered Psychotherapist Defence
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturist Defence
- Professional Licensing and Discipline
- Health Professions Appeal and Review Board Legal Counsel
- White Collar Criminal Defence
- Insurance Fraud
- Appeals and Judicial Review
- Regulatory Offences and Defending Corporate Clients
- Legal Consulting Services
Members of The Criminal Lawyers Association, Toronto Lawyers Association, Ontario Bar Association
and Advocates' Society.